We launched the latest version of RezOvation GT to everyone last week. Read on for details!
We're currently beta testing an iPhone application that allows you to check availability, book rooms, lookup guests, and more. Click here for more information.
- Colors, colors, everywhere! We added custom colors to the occupancy map for
special dates, weekends, wait listed reservations, online bookings, and
more. You can set up custom colors by going to the Configuration
section and selecting Custom Colors.
- Reservations with a credit card authorization can now be displayed with a unique color.
- We improved the wait list.
The wait list will now pop up if you cancel a reservation for a wait
listed date. You can also open it any time by going to View > Wait
List from the menu, and search / view any wait listed reservations.
- When a reservation is moved to a room with different rates, there is now an option to keep the rate or recalculate it.
Reservations & Customers
- Last used filters are now remembered, so you don't have to reselect your filters even time you move between screens.
- We added a Cancellations filter to the Reservation List.
can now require a referral source before booking a reservation. To
enable this setting, go to Configuration and click the link on the
right for "Lists, Occupancy Map, Reservations & Customers".
- We added a blank option to the customer prefix field.
- You can now compare many of the reports year over year or for whatever date range you choose. This feature is available for all revenue, reservation, occupancy, and summary reports.
- We improved the tax reports to show non-taxable & tax-exempt sales, as well as gross sales.
a code for room extension to the Reservation & Housekeeping
reports, as well as confirmation letter, registration card, and all
other reservation letters.
Rates & Availability
- Packages can now be restricted to max future days (e.g. no more than 1 year in the future)
- The rate seasons & adjustments screen now displays occupancy % numbers for the entire month, and each day.
- You can now opt to receive online booking notifications via text message
(SMS). To add your mobile #, go to the Configuration section, and click
the link under Online Reservations for "Common Settings". Enter your
mobile # in the field provided.
- There is now a “email link”
button in the Booking Engine Settings to make it easier for you to send
your webmaster your online booking links.
- We added more colors for the Booking Engine buttons - about 10 more color options.
A lot more! Read the release notes for more details.
As always, we welcome your feedback and ideas. Visit our feedback forum to share your ideas and see what other innkeepers have to say!
All the best,
The RezOvation Team