We're happy to announce that the latest version of RezOvation GT is now available. For more information including detailed release notes and download links, please click here.
Here are the highlights:
- We now have a Facebook application! This app is available free of charge for all RezOvation Booking Engine users. For details on how to set up and use the Facebook application, please click here.
- We've added a "Notes" field to the Booking Engine checkout. You can enable the notes field via the Booking Engine settings, and label the field however you wish. For example you may prefer to label it "Special Requests". The field will then display on the last step of the checkout, and any information entered into this field will be displayed in the "Guest Notes" field on the reservation.
- We added a feature to auto set the arrival and departure dates when linking to the Booking Engine date search page. This can be useful if you have a third party application which needs to pass through arrival & departure dates. The parameters expected are: &chkin=mm/dd/yyyy and &chkout=mm/dd/yyyy. For example:
Reports, Letters, & Email
- Payments Detail | We added a new tag for sCreditCardTime. This tag is for users of Intuit Payments, and will show the time that a payment was processed on the Intuit system. This tag can be used to better match RezOvation reports to Intuit reports.
- Payments Detail | We added a newgrouping for "None".
- Daily Summary | We added new tags for Payments by Invoice Status. The new tags are: In house reservations [rPmtInHouse], Future reservations [rPmtFuture], Past due reservations [rPmtPastDue], Retail sales [rPmtRetailSale]
- We changed the menu item for "Sign Out" to read "Switch User" to better describe how this feature works.